Directorate of the Director General’s Office
Functions of the Director
He shall fulfill the following functions :
- Follow up the implementation of the Director General’s instructions and directives;
- Coordinate and ensure follow-up to the activities of the Directorate of the Director’s General’s Office;
- Coordinate between the activities of the Directorate and those of the various directorates, services and divisions;
- Draw up regular reports on the activities of the Directorate;
- Prepare for the activities of the Director General inside and outside the Seat Country;
- Consider the files submitted by the various directorates, services and divisions before referring them to the Director General;
- Address and ensure follow-up to the matters which may be entrusted to him by the Director General where necessary.
Division of ISESCO Goodwill Ambassadors
- It shall carry out the following tasks:
- Supervise ISESCO Offices and Delegations operating outside the Seat Country, and ensure contact between them and the various Directorates, Services and Divisions of the Organization;
- Prepare, in coordination with the various Directorates, Services and Divisions, the programmes and activities relative to ISESCO Goodwill Ambassadors.
Division of ISESCO Regional Offices And Delegations
Division of Legal Affairs
- It shall discharge the following tasks:
- Provide legal counsel on all matters submitted to it for consideration;
- Provide directorates, services and divisions with the legal assistance needed for the implementation of their activities;
- Consider the draft agreements, conventions and contracts which the Organization intends to conclude;
- Prepare the legal documents relating to the sessions of the Executive Council and the General Conference;
- Ensure follow-up to the matters relating to the Organization’s legal status and the privileges and immunities enjoyed by the Organization and its staff;
- Ensure follow-up to the matters concerning the relations between the Organization and the Government of the Seat Country as provided for in the Seat Agreement;
- To consider all legal matters related to the Organization or to one of its staff members.
Division of Protocol
- It shall undertake the following tasks:
- Make the organizational arrangements for the audiences of the Director General as well as for his participation in official activities and meetings inside and outside the Headquarters;
- Ensure follow-up to protocol matters related to the Organization’s activities.